This coming January 11, 2014, marks the 12th year anniversary of the opening of Guantánamo prison and the human rights violation it represents, including torture, detention without charge, unfair trials, Islamophobia, and impunity for crimes by the U.S. Government officials.
– Close Guantánamo Now!
– End indefinite solitary confinement in U.S. prisons
– Release detainess or charge and fairly try them in federal court
– Repeal the detention provisions of the National Defense Authorization Act
– Hold government officials accountable for torture and other serious abuses
– End the Islamophobia that fuels Guantánamo and U.S. detention policies
This event is endorsed/co-sponsored by numerous organizations; for a complete list, please see the physical flier.
This event is wheelchair accessible and disability affirmative. For accommodations, call 72 hours in advance